Based on HealthCare Chaplaincy NetworkTM's 50+ Years of extensive chaplaincy experience, The Chaplain Connection® offers resources for you to use in your practice and at your institution.
- Enhance your research skill with an invitation to Chaplaincy Research Entering the Process, new tool to assist professional chaplains who want to be involved in research was supported by a grant from the John Templeton Foundation.
- News from the HealthCare Chaplaincy NetworkTM e-newsletter.
- Periodic e-newsletter The Soul of Bioethics.
- Caring for the Human Spirit ® - New twice a year magazine.
- Handbook of Patient's Spiritual and Cultural Values for Health Care Professionals - Best Practices for the Provision of Spiritual Care to Persons.
- Practical Bearings - a series of bibliographies and critical reviews of the important books, articles and other publications on the theory and practice of pastoral care. HealthCare Chaplaincy thanks the John Templeton Foundation for its generous support.
- Read the first handbook on Best Practices for the Provision of Spiritual Care with Persons with Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder Traumatic Brain Injury, produced by the U.S. Navy Bureau of Medicine and Surgery and authored by HealthCare Chaplaincy NetworkTM.