THE CHAPLAIN CONNECTION® TERMS & CONDITIONS
Welcome to The Chaplain Connection® (TCC) hosted by HealthCare Chaplaincy NetworkTM (HCCN). The use of the TCC is governed by the policies, terms and conditions set forth below. Please read them carefully. Your use of this site indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions. TCC/HCCN reserves the right to make changes to this site and these terms and conditions at any time.
- Given the nature of the content, no credit or refunds are not allowed.
- 2. TCC/HCCN has the right to disable your account if you do not follow the Terms and Conditions. You will be refunded on the prorated amount of your annual membership.
Your privacy is very important to us. We only collect information for TCC/HCCN’s use and will never share your information.
5. SHARING YOUR CONTENT AND INFORMATION
You own all of the content and information you post on TCC.
We do our best to keep TCC safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to keep TCC safe, which includes the following commitment by you:
- You will conduct yourself in the highest standards of chaplaincy conduct on TCC.
- You not post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam).
- You will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access TCC, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission.
- You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on TCC.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not use TCC to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of TCC, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other TCC functionality.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Terms & Conditions or our policies.
7. REGISTRATION & ACCOUNT SECURITY
TCC members provide their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account.
- You will not provide any false personal information on TCC, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- You will not create more than one personal account.
- If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
- You will not use your personal timeline primarily for your own commercial gain.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- You will not transfer your account to anyone without first getting our written permission.
8. PROTECTING OTHER PEOPLE’S RIGHTS
We respect other people's rights, and expect you to do the same.
- You will not post content or take any action on TCC that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
- We can remove any content or information you post on TCC if we believe that it violates this Terms & Conditions or our policies.
- If we remove your content for infringing someone else's copyright, and you believe we removed it by mistake, we will provide you with an opportunity to appeal.
- If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
- You will not use our copyrights or Trademarks or any confusingly similar marks, except as expressly permitted with our prior written permission.
- You will not post anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information on TCC.
9. ONLINE STORE (PROFESSIONAL AND CONTINUING EDUCATION)
- Any products sold on TCC produced by HCCN will ship out within three to five days of ordering. Your order will be shipped by the USPS unless otherwise indicated. Once shipped, orders are generally received within 7-10 business days. We do not ship on Saturdays, Sundays, or holidays. Any products produced by a third party vendor will be shipped according to the terms of the vendor. Please while we will do all we can to ensure your order is delivered as quickly as possible, TCC/HCCN cannot be held responsible for delays incurred by third party postage or freight providers.
- We will happily exchange or refund any physical item, provided the item and is returned to HealthCare Chaplaincy NetworkTM within 21 days of purchase. Items must be in their original condition. Virtual educational items (e.g. webinars) and videos may not be refunded or exchanged. Please ensure your technological devices used to view the product(s) are compatible prior to purchasing the item(s).
- You are responsible for the costs of returning goods to us and any goods returned are your responsibility until they reach our offices. Please ensure you package your return to prevent any damage to the goods or boxes. We recommend you use a postal service that enables you to track the goods you are returning.
- While we try to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on the HCCN Store are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
- You will resolve any claim, cause of action or dispute (claim) you have with us arising out of or relating to this Terms & Conditions or TCC exclusively in the U.S. District Court for Southern District of New York or a state court located in New York, and you agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purpose of litigating all such claims. The laws of the State of New York will govern this Terms & Conditions, as well as any claim that might arise between you and us, without regard to conflict of law provisions.
- If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions, content or information on TCC, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind related to such claim. Although we provide rules for user conduct, we do not control or direct user’s actions on TCC and are not responsible for the content or information users transmit on TCC.